Saturday, July 7, 2007

David Lee Roth rocks HMLC!



Hello Lovers!

The love keeps on flowing and stretched across the Rockies to the south over the holiday weekend. I was in Nashville, TN, visiting with family, and decided to bring a couple of issues of the book along. And it was a good thing I did, because not only are we available in Tennessee now, but I had a star sighting and passed along an issue of our masterpiece.

With the help of fellow lover, John Achenbach (and his Rock N Roll connections), I was able to get this shot of "Diamond" David Lee Roth with some Hot Mexican Love. The encounter was brief but very rewarding. I have no doubt he'll enjoy what as become the Hottest issue of Mexican Love yet.

Muchos Besos Amigos,
Senor Ira

2 comments:

Ted M said...

Awesome!!

Albert said...

We totally rocked HIS world!