Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HOT Diggity DOG!


Hola Amigos!

Some dreams really do come true, and some happen when you least expect it. This particular dream happened right after Comic Con. Some of you may have heard about it, or perhaps even seen a photo of it. But how many of you have had the opportunity to experience the world famous
"Oscar Mayer Wienermobile".

Three weeks ago while I was eating my lunch, I was alerted that the Wienermobile was parked behind the studio where I work. I went to check it out (finding it empty) just as the drivers returned from their lunch break! A wink and a smile later, I found myself being given a tour of the famous Frank on Wheels.

And being the passionate Lover that I am, I did not arrive empty handed.


It's not a Taco, but it goes just as well with HMLC.


and check out the custom embroidery on the seats!


Sharing the Love, I figured one good turn deserves another, so I happily gave "Pepper Jackie Cheese" and "Nacho Cheese Nikita" a tour of Rough Draft Studios (where I work).

Notice the hot dogs on the dash.

And the Vanity Plate.

You can check out more info. on the Wienermobile at the Hotdogger blog. Thanks again to "Pepper Jackie Cheese" and "Nacho Cheese Nikita" for the tour. Safe travels (which are now also "passionate travels" with their own copy of HMLC 2010).


Y'know, sometimes I do wish I were an Oscar Mayer Wiener.
That is something I never thought I could be.
But since I am a Hot Mexican Lover,
everybody is already in love with me!

No comments: